Meloxicam 7.5mg & 15mg
Pharmacological Class: NSAIDS
- Pain and inflammation in Rheumatic Disease
- Exacerbations of OA
- Ankylosing Spondylosis
Dosage & Administration
Recommended starting & maintenance dose is 7.5mg dialy. Maximum dose is 15mg daily.
- Hypersensitivity to meloxicam
- Allergic reaction to NSAIDS; Asprin
- Risk of GI ulceration; bleeding and perforation – to avoid this risk use the lowest possible dose for the shortest possible period.
- Do not give to patients with Asprin triad
- Avoid in patients with advanced kidney disease
- Avoid in late pregnancy