clobetasone propionate 0.05%
Relief of infl ammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatoses.e.g psoriasis /eczematous dermatitis / seborrheic dematitis /
Dosage & Administration:
Apply a thin layer BD and rub gently ion the affected parts
- Hypersensitivity to the product
- Fungal / viral or bacterial skin infections
- Acne / perioral disease / scabies / leg ulcers / rosacea
- Discontinue if irritation occurs
- Do not use in open skin / rosacea / face / groin / axillae.
Pregnancy & Lactation:
No adequate and well controlled studies on teratogenicity of clobetasone propionate in pregnant women – use only if benefit outweigh the risks to fetus
Caution should be exercised when used in lactating mothers since it is excreted in breast milk
Use in children:
Safety and efficacy in children not established.Not recommend for use In children under 12 years
Burning sensations / dryness / acneiform reactions / hypopigmentation / perioral dermatitis /
Allergic contact dermatitis / secondary infections / irritation / striae.