Chlorpheniramine Tabs 4mg & Syrup 2mg/5ml
Symptomatic control of allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines.
Dosage & Administration.
- Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
- Children upto 1 year: 2.5ml TDS
- 1-5yrs: 5ml TDS
- 6-12yrs: ½ – 1 tablet TDS
- May cause dizziness or drowsiness
- Warn patients not to operate machinery
- May potentiate the sedative effect of alcohol
Drowsiness / psychomotor impairment / antimuscarinic effects / allergic reactions / muscle weakness / tight chest / tachycardia
epileptic form seizure.