Betamethasone Valerate 0.1% cream
- Neurodermatoses; contact sensitivity reactions;
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
Dosage & Administration.
- To be used 2 or 3 times daily
- Apply a thin layer on the affected parts until improvement occurs
- On affected parts, effect can be enhanced by occluding the parts with polythene film.
NB: an over night occlusion is adequate to bring a satisfactory response – then application can continue without occlusion.
- Rosacea 7 peri-oral dermatitis
- Viral or Fungal skin infections
- Hypersensitivity to betamethasone
- Perianal and genital pruritus.
- Avoid continuous prolonged application.
- Topical steroids should not be extensively used in pregnancy
Local atrophic changes
Hypercorticism after systemic absorption