Clotrimazole USP 1% + Betamethasone Diprop. 0.05%
Tinea Infections where secondary corticosteroid – responsive dermatoses is present.
Direction for Application:
- Gently massage sufficient amount into affected parts BD for 2 – 4 weeks.
- Main features & Benefi ts.
- Betamethasone offers anti-infl ammatory; antipruritic and vasoconstrictive actions.
- When clotrimazole is applied topically; it penetrates the epidermis but there is little if any systemic absorption.
- Clotrimazole is effective against all dermatomycoses; yeasts; moulds and other fungi.
- Pregnancy & Children: Use in pregnancy only if the benefi ts outweighs the risk to fetus. Application: Apply a thin layer two times daily to affected parts.